Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Scrapmatts - a little bit of fussy cutting

Hi all This month I've done 2 projects, a cute page of my friend's very cute daughter, then an altered paint pallet.
This is a simple layout done with layered fussy cut flowers. I kept the chipboard natural on this project.
For the title I had just the words left from a previous project
my paint pallet was done with a couple of layers of paint and crackle glaze. I then added some pale blue paint to some texture paste to spread through my Scrapmatts stencil.
The flourish chipboard was simply inked with black ink, then the flourishes next to the paint brushes had a light layer of white gesso over the top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...