Tuesday, June 1, 2021

2 quite different projects - Scrapmatts

Hi all This month I have done 2 very different projects. The first one was a lot of fun using something a bit different for the base of my page
I used this masculine page to scrap my photo from when I met Tim Holtz in Phoenix in 2019. on the chipboard I used Lindys Magicals mixed in a bit of water then painted on like a glaze. I then added glossy accents to the light caps to give them some shine
For my 2nd project I went opposite, back to my girly, fussy cut style. The chipboard flowers were done blending different distress oxide colours to try and give them a softer more natural look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...