Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Masculine birthday - Scrapmatts

Hi

This month I've been re-stocking my card, particularly birthday card stash. I came across this masculine paper range and paired it with some of my masculine Scrapmatts chipboard





I left some of the chipboard in the raw and other pieces I just simply inked with pinecone ink

I have layered both the papers with a combination of glue, double sided tape and foam tape. I have been asked on a number occasions what envelope I use for my dimensional cards, I don't. I like to wrap the present that it's going with, with brown paper, twine, ribbon, tulle etc and then use the card as the focal point.

Below are the chipboard packs that in have used on my cards, they can be found at 




Thank you for spending time with me again this month 

Heather
Xxox





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...