Sunday, April 28, 2024

Copictopia Design Team - Gifts Galore Meadow

 


Hi. Heather here. We all need birthday cards again at the beginning of each year, and I loved this image, it was great for birthday or Christmas cards.

I kept "Meadow" very soft and pretty with the soft pinks and soft brown hair. This left me plenty of colours to play with for the gifts. I will say that I cheated and used a gold gel pen for the ribbon on 2 of the gifts. It gave the card a bit of bling as well.


The background was done using Distress Oxides, Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac. Simply just blended on to the card using a blending tool. Then lightly spritzed with water, allowing some larger drops, then leaving for about 10 seconds then blotting with a paper towel to remove the water and leave the water drop effect on the card.
I then ran it through my Big Shot with the Happy Birthday die, then attached the card front (4"x5.75") to my card. Meadow was fussy cut out and attached to the card using foam dots.
The card was then finished by adding a bit more bling by using the clear diamantes.


Copics Used:
E21, E11, E00, E000 - Skin
RV06, RV04, RV13 - Dress/Bow
E47, E44, E43, E42 - Hair
B21, G21 - Eyes
R29, R17
BV04, BV13, BV02
BG15, BG45, B01
Y18, Y06, Y13

https://www.copictopia.com/product/gifts-galore-meadow-clear-stamp-set

This is the link for the April release - https://bit.ly/April2024Release







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Meadow on a Clamshell

  Hi. Heather here. My card today I've used this really cute image, Meadow on a Clamshell.  I've kept her soft and pretty with the p...