Tuesday, June 1, 2021

2 Blue projects - Scrapmatts

HI all Well first of all, Merry Christmas, I all hope that you were all just a little bit spoilt this year. I have done 2 projects this month from the same paper pack. The first is a layout that I have used a Scrapmatts stencil and texture paste in the background. Then have added some Scrapmatts chipboard pieces as accents. Some I have painted blue, then finished with either waxes or glossy accents, other pieces I have left in the raw.
My second project is an altered frame. The frame was one that I had at home and I altered using painted, ultra thick embossing powder, a rubber stamp and some waxes. I have then fussy cut and layered lots of flowers and birtds on one side. The chipboard pieces have been simply painted with either blue or white paint and tucked in to finish of my project. The white chipboard pieces were branches on a chipboard tree that I have cut off and tucked in.
This is the stencil that I have used in the background of the scrapbook page:
Below are the chipboard pack that I have used:
I hope that you all have an amazing new year. See you in 2021. Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...