Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Copictopia Design Team - Rare and Extraordinary

 


Good morning. Today I've done these super cute tags using images and quotes from the Rare and Extraordinary stamp set.

I remembered a conversation with Meadow one day and how she liked neon colours, so these tags were designed with her in mind.


I started by colouring in the very cute critters with my copic markers, but I've added some neon gel pens to their horns (sorry if i've not called that correctly)

The ribbons were a white ribbon that I soaked in some neon paints mixed with a little water to give the mottled neon looked.




The background on my tag was simply done by using my VersaMark pen and ruler and some neon embossing powder.




Copics used:
C3, C2, C0, 0
R05, R20

Sakura Gel Pens

Dina Wakley Paints

Ranger Embossing Powder

VersaMark Pen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Bunny Trails

   Good morning Today I am using the Bunny Trail stamp set Again, I have kept the card very simple, but everything that is colour is copic m...