Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Find The Beauty In The Everyday - Dusty Attic Design Team

 Good morning

I've gone back to a scrapbook page this time using one of my favourite paper brands, 49 and Market. It is the perfect complement for the Dusty Attic chipboard


The photo was taken in a night market in Bangkok about 5 years ago (just seems like yesterday), and I took the circular shape of the ferris wheel and the black and white photo as my inspiration

I started by painting and covering some circles from DA2462 Circle Medley. These were attached to the base page as my starting point to kind of reflect the circular shape of the ferris wheel in the photo





I then layered lots of layers of paper and collectables under and in and around my photo

Drawing inspiration from the black and white in the photo, I added some of the new film strips from 49 and Market, layered with the DA0934 Filmstrip chipboard, which I just very very simply inked with black ink



I then added the fairy lights, DA1362 Party Lights #2. These were coloured with a combination of gel pens both flat and metallic colours to give the shine of a light






To finish off the page I added the title "Find The Beauty in the Everyday", DA2020. I painted it with a bright pink and added some white gel pen accents






To finish it off I tucked in a few flowers and added some rub ons as a subtle background

All the chipboard products can be found at https://dustyattic.com.au/

Thank you again for following me

Heather





 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Gifts Galore Meadow

  Hi. Heather here. We all need birthday cards again at the beginning of each year, and I loved this image, it was great for birthday or Chr...