Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Delicate Beauty Altered Book - Dusty Attic Design Team

 Good morning all

I have been working on this altered book for some time now, but decided that it was time to get it finished.

I started with an old book and tore out sections of pages


I then covered pages and the cover (not all the cover, I wanted some of the original book to be seen) with 49 and Market papers from the Irrevocable Beauty range, which I love and have used multiple times.

I then added some photos thanks to google free photo selection.



I then added some fussy cut pieces and pieces from the Laser Cuts pack from the same paper range.


I then chose some chipboard to match. Some I've coloured with coloured pencil to give the layered effect. Other pieces I've just very simply used some good old Crayola textas to colour.




I have left some negative spaces, as I quite like negative space on my work, but it also leaves room if I ever want to come back and add some hand written journalling in the future




I am going to list all the chipboard here in one go to make it easier this time.

Mini Words #2 - https://dustyattic.com.au/product/mini-words-2/









You can find all of these products and lot lots more at https://dustyattic.com.au/

Heather








No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...