Thursday, February 14, 2019

Scrapmatts



Since my last post I was lucky enough to attend Creativation in Phoenix America. So many new products and ideas!! 
 I have also been challenged to find the Joy in scrapbooking/cardmaking again. I love designing, playing and teaching. As such it has meant that I have spent a lot of time trying to do what I think people want me to do, and somewhere along the way I lost the Joy. 
This year, with the help of the amazing Scrapmatts team, Shelley from the Scrapbook Superstore and my good friend Ruth, I've found the Joy again. I had so much fun doing this layout. 
The photo wasn't my first choice, but I thought it was important to do one of myself 

My challenge for you  - find a photo of yourself and create a page or a project using some of your favourite Scrapmatts products and other products that you love, create something that brings you joy, then come back and share it with us via the Scrapmatts blog/Facebook etc.
 I have used Scrapmatts chipboard flourishes, sentiments and frame. I have also used a couple of the stencils in the background  - details are below

 Thanks for spending time with me today. Looking forward to seeing your projects 

Heather Xxox       










No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...