Friday, February 1, 2019

My Besties International Challenge Blog - Australia Day


Good morning all
 
This post will be a little late for Australia Day, but Happy Australia Day anyway, I hope that you all managed to have a fun and relaxing long weekend. I spent Australia Day in a plane somewhere between LA and Sydney on my way home from Creativation (I'd say how good it was and what I saw, but I'm writing this post before I've even left)
 
When I saw Sherri Ann Baldy finish this design I knew that I had to have a play and turn her into a card
 
The background is done using distress oxides, a stencil and drops of water
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Creative Design Team - New Arrival Stamp Set

   Good morning all. I'm very excited to share my very first project for Copictopia Creative's Design Team. They are a relatively ne...