Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My Besties Scandinavian Design Team

This is my first blog post for the My Besties Scandinavian Design Team, yay!!!
I was given a really cute image called "Jerome" to work with, although I have to say that I think that all the My Besties images are super cute. You can find the Jerome at http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p6038/Instant_Download_My_Besties_%22Jerome_The_Gnome%22_img085-2__Besties_Gnome-Ville_TM_digi_stamp___.html

The theme was "magic", so I decided to go with the MAGIC of Christmas by adding lots of sparkle.
To create the background I used distress oxides and gold spray. The gold frame is a kaisercraft die, and the snowflakes are from Scrapmatts. I have coloured Jerome using my copic markers, making the most of "0" to give the distressed vintage look
 


#scrapmatts #kaisercraft #paperrose #copicmarkers #mybesties #distressoxides #heidiswappsprays




2 comments:

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...