Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Creative Moments - #150 - Music Theme

This fortnight I got to do 2 cards for this music themed challenge.
The first card was using an image from Dr Digis. The 2nd project was using an image from Scribbles
 

 
Oz Heart Broken Tinman
 
For the background on this one I cut the heart just using white cardstock, then used a very pretty floral/music themed stencil and some texture paste. Then painted over it with black gesso. I then used my Prima waxes to give it the metallic look
 
Both of my images were coloured in using copic markers which I purchased from The Scrapbook Superstore in Penrith NSW
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow great inspiration, loving how you have the music paper in the background. Also love the broken heart card too.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...