Thursday, August 9, 2018

Get Creative Challenge Blog

This is my first project as a design team member for Get Creative Challenge Blog.
I was given this cute image from Dr Digis and the challenge was to make a tag

The background is created using a box board base cut to a tag shape. Using a stencil and crackle texture paste to form the pattern. Then once dry painted over with black gesso. Then gently over the top I have used Prima's Art Alchemy Antique Brilliance Amethyst Magic and Mystic Turquoise, Art Alchemy Opal Magic Vintage Silk, and Art Alchemy Mettalique Brushed Iron. The image is coloured using copic markers
#primamarketing #doctordigis #copicmarkers


This tag is done also using a Dr Digis image
It has Distress Oxides and stencils on the background, as well as some burlap and muslin to soften it a little
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...