Friday, March 29, 2024

Copictopia Design Team - Mummy Mona

 


 Good morning. 

When I saw this stamp from Copictopia, I knew exactly what the end product would look like straight away. I love it when a product does that!!

 


 I knew that the front of the card would be a dirty cream colour to look like old bandages, I even tucked in some medical gauze that I added ink to. So Mummy Mona had to be a bright colour, and what brighter than red??

The background was done using strips of cream cardstock layered at different angles with medical gauze tucked in.



Copic markers used were: E21, E11, E00, E000, E44, E43, E42, E41, B21, G21, R29, R27, R43, RV25, R43, R21, W3, W2, W1, W0, 0

 

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies: https://www.copictopia.com/

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Gifts Galore Meadow

  Hi. Heather here. We all need birthday cards again at the beginning of each year, and I loved this image, it was great for birthday or Chr...