Thursday, March 7, 2024

Copictopia Creative Design Team - New Arrival Stamp Set

 



 Good morning all. I'm very excited to share my very first project for Copictopia Creative's Design Team. They are a relatively new company based in North Carolina USA, and have some very cute images perfect for coloring, which is one of my favourite crafty things to do.

 I have used the New Arrival Elephants Clear Stamp Set and have added some flowers from the Bunny Trail Stamp Set.

I really haven't done anything to the card to decorate it other than add the images, as they were so soft and pretty I didn't want anything to distract from them. I have colored them using soft greys, pinks and yellows. The flowers I have molded a little to give some dimension. Then simply matted on some black cardstock to give it a frame.

The card dimensions are:

DL Card

Black Matt - 7.5" (wide) x 3.75" (tall)

Card Front - 7.25" x 3.5"


 I tend to use foam tape on my projects to give height, but if you are putting your cards in the post, they can very easily just be attached using glue or double sided tape. When wrapping presents I use brown paper, or a very neutral colored paper, then use my card as the "bow" or pop of color on top, that way I don't need to worry about how to get my cards with height and accessories in an envelope.

COPIC COLOURS:

Elephant - C3, C2, C1, C0, 0 

Pinks - R22, R20, R00, Y00

Yellows - Y08, 706, 700

Like my card? Here are links to the supplies:

New Arrivals - https://www.copictopia.com/product/new-arrival-elephants-4x6-clear-stamp-set/99?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=false&category_id=29

Bunny Trails - Bunny Trails 4x5 Clear Stamp Set | Copictopia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...