Friday, October 20, 2023

Amazing Moments - DT Project Dusty Attic

 Good morning

Today I've done a layout using this beautiful photo of my niece from her recent trip to America.

I started with this the beautiful papers and embellishments from 49 and Market.


I used a brand new stencil from Dusty Attic that will be available soon called Postcard Stencil It was used to soften the background a little while giving a little bit of texture.


I have then layered the ephemera and flowers as well as combing in the Lacey Trim Border from Dusty Attic. I've very simply painted the trim in white paint and sanded back the edges a little and then tucked them in amongst the layers.




The title, Amazing Moments, again I've kept it simple this month and painted in the lovely cerulean colour from Paperartsy, and then used my white gel pen to outline.






Thank you
Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...