Saturday, September 16, 2023

Merry Christmas Layout - Dusty Attic Design Team

 Good morning

Well, I've gone and started my Christmas projects, and I couldn't resist scrapping this super cute Christmas photo.

I've used The Christmas Time range from Art Alchemy as my base starting point. I've kept the papers pretty simple so that the photo and the chipboard are the main focus. I've just added a little bit of fussy cutting in the bottom right corner. and finished that corner off with some glitter, I mean, who wouldn't, it's a Christmas project.

I've then done some gold foiling on the Christmas baubles. I've done it so that it's not completely set so that it looks old and some of the natural chipboard is showing through.

The rest of the chipboard I have coloured with my Prisma Colour Pencils, and some parts I've added Glossy Accents or Kindy Glitz to, to add some shine. I've just then glued them to my page laying it out to look like a full wreath with hanging baubles from the top of my page. I have attached them using clear drying glue.













Thank you again

Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...