Friday, April 26, 2024

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

  


Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face!

I coloured him with greens, but more in the khaki green range with a hint of light green towards the centre of his face. His shell I tried a few different colours but liked the end result of these mauve colours.


To do the background I printed another image onto another piece of paper to create a mask for my coloured turtle. I then very gently sprayed with a Tiffany Blue spray and a Sheer Shimmer Spray. I then carefully removed my mask and dried my cardfront. once dry I used a black pen to draw in the scribble border and touch up the title where it needed it.

Copics used:
G24, YG03, YG11
E44, E43, E41
V28, V25, V22, B63

This is the link for the April release - https://bit.ly/April2024Release


Heather

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Meadow on a Clamshell

  Hi. Heather here. My card today I've used this really cute image, Meadow on a Clamshell.  I've kept her soft and pretty with the p...