Monday, December 4, 2023

Good Times with Great Friends - Dusty Attic Design Team

 Good morning

Today I have done this fairly simply layout for you. I loved the pop from the papers, so I didn't want to add too much to take away from them.

A few months ago I spent a night in Sydney with a couple of good friends and we went and saw the musical Wicked. It was amazing!! We all have birthdays in the same month, so it has become a bit of a birthday tradition each year.


I started with these papers that were black and white with this pop of teal/green colour in them.

I then use the large (12"X12") circle stencil and some glitter texture paste to create a layer in the background. This reminded me of the metal circle cage that Glinda was in during the show.



I then layered different sheets of paper in different directions to give some depth.

The music notes I painted with black paint, then sprayed with some shimmer spray, then added some gold Posca Pen to the music notes.




The masks again I painted black and then sprayed with gold spray.




The title I very simply used a teal Posca pen, then a little bit of white gel pen on the edge of each of the capital letters.



I then finished off my page by adding the badge that they were handing out at the show.




Thank you

Heather





No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...