Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Scrapmatts - My Vietnam Trip

 
This is my latest blog for Scrapmatts - there will be another in a few days.
 
These layouts will also be taught as a class at the Scrapbook Superstore sometime in the near future, and off course still featuring the lovely Scrapmatts chipboard. Keep and eye on their website for more details
 
 
 

Hi all
This month I have done a series of 3 layouts and used some photos from my trip to Vietnam last year

Each layout has some basic mixed media using stencils, texture paste, wax paint, crackle paste

The chipboard is finished using pinecone ink and some also have glossy accents 




The products I have used are:





Thanks for having a look at my layouts.
If you have any questions about the layouts or techniques used, please feel free to add a comment at the bottom 

Heather
Xxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...