Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Last My Bestie DT Post

 
Hi all
 
Well this is my last project as a design team member for My Besties International Blog Challenge. I have had a great time designing with these amazing images and the most amazing team, and image designer, Sherri Ann Baldy!! Thank you!!
 
So this time instead of doing a card which can get lost, or get given away, I thought I'd do a journal page, that way I have it as long as I have my journal.
 
I was also inspired by a class that I did with the amazing Tracy Scott over the weekend. The journal page is done using PaperArtsy paints, stencils and stamps
 
The image is coloured using copic markers, and can be purchased at:
 
 
 
#mybesties #copicmarkers #paperartsy #tracyscott
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Creative Design Team - New Arrival Stamp Set

   Good morning all. I'm very excited to share my very first project for Copictopia Creative's Design Team. They are a relatively ne...