Friday, March 1, 2019

My Besties Interntional Blog Challenge 1st March


This beautiful image is from the My Besties Adorbs Dragons Range, it is Doll 6 and can be purchased at www.mybestiesshop.com

I have coloured her using copic markerss, and accentuated their eyes using glossy accents

The background is using distress oxide sprays and inks, and a diamond stencil from Darkroom Door (www.darkroomdoor.com.au) and a dot  stencil from Scrapmatts (www.papertoleaustralia.com)

I decided to leave the final decoratin fairly simple this time, by just using a die cut bow and a single flower - The image was just too beautiful to add to much more




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Mummy Mona

   Good morning.  When I saw this stamp from Copictopia, I knew exactly what the end product would look like straight away. I love it when a...