Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Creative Moments Challenge #158 - Christmas


Well I am sad to say that this is my last challenge for Creative Moments. But I was grateful to be working with this gorgeous image from Bugaboo. I have left the card fairly simple as I really didn't think that she needed much embellishing.
 
Thank you to Alex and the Creative Moments Challenge team for having me as a part of the design team, I have had a lot of fun designing with images that I wouldn't normally pick for myself. You are a great team, and I hope that the challenge continues to grow and thrive and encourage the craftiness to continue to the next generations. 
 
I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. She is stunning Heather, and we will all miss you :)

    Have a fabulous Christmas and all the bet for the new year,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Copictopia Design Team - At Ease

    Hi. Heather again. Today I'm working with this super cute turtle from the At Ease collection. I love his little smiley face! I colou...