Thursday, November 15, 2018

My Besties International Challenge - I Love Winter

 
This beautiful girl is called Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi My Besties" ‘I Love Winter” Img221 By Sherri Baldy. You can purchase her at http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p6404/INSTANT_DOWNLOAD_Digital_Digi_Stamps_Big_Eye_Big_Head_Dolls_Digi_My_Besties%22_%E2%80%98I_Love_Winter%E2%80%9D__Img221_By_Sherri_Baldy.html

I have used copic markers to colour her in. I wanted to play and see what pink hair would look like, I was quite impressed with the finished look - you will probably see pink hair again.
The background on the card is just literally using scraps I had in my craft room on a Kaiser Wine Cardstock card base. I used some medical gauze to soften the edges of the picture. And I've had these clear plastic diamond blings in my room for a while, am in love with them and am using them on everything! To give her the glassy eyes I used glossy accents.
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...