Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Creative Moments #146

Hi All.
Well I decided for this fortnights Creative Moments design team project to try an altered book.
So basically what I've done is gotten an old book (got rid of the dust cover), each roll in the centre is made up of approx. 5-10 pages, I didn't count, I just grabbed a bundle and have glued them down using 450 glue.
The pages left of the side I have torn and different levels, I've used a teal, blue and gold paint wash, then pulled some muslin (medical gauze) so that it is all stringy and glued between the layers of pages.
On the rolls I have used textured crackle paste, let it dry for a little while, then finished it off with a heat gun (I got impatient), I have then used yellow, beige, grey and gold paint and again done a paint wash over the top.
The sand is mini prills, A-Maized coloured.
The image is from Rick St Dennis (https://www.zibbet.com/rick1949) , although the kite was kindly hand drawn by my hubby, I can't draw, even something as simple as the kite. The image and the kite were coloured with #copic markers
The chipboard titles are from #2crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copictopia Design Team - Flounderin Around

  Hi. Heather here. I've been playing with these super cute images from the Flounderin Around set in the April pre-order.  https://bit.l...